Winnipeg Tongue Tie Conference 2020
The Winnipeg Tongue Tie Conference 2020 will be an online live brodcast, conducted over two days (one evening and one day time session). Registrants will also have the benefit of on-demand access to session recordings for 4 weeks after the event.
Catherine Watson Genna provides an interactive and informative presentation. She will be sharing her expertise in the following areas:
• Tongue Ties
• Impacts on Breastfeeding
• Tongue Tie Assessment Skills
• Breastfeeding Strategies
• Current Research *live event only*
Live brodcast schedule:
Thursday, October 1, 18:00-21:15
Friday, October 2, 10:00-14:45
• On-demand access to conference recordings over 4 weeks. With the exception of the 1hr current research session which will be live only
• Download Speaker Handouts
• Earn 7 Hours of professional continuing education. An application for 7 L-CERPs has been submitted.
LET OP: Prijs in Dollars.